Camp dates for 2018
|Easter Camp||Tues 10 - Fri 13 April 2018||9am-4pm||Trinity Green Campus, Bradford College||Group A|
|Summer Camp 1||Mon 6 - Fri 10 August 2018||9am-4pm||To be confirmed||Group B|
|Summer Camp 2||Mon 13 - Fri 17 August 2018||9am-4pm||Trinity Green Campus, Bradford College||Group B|
|Autumn Camp||Tues 23 - Fri 26 October 2018||9am-4pm||Trinity Green Campus, Bradford College||Group C|
While our events start at 9:00am, we open doors at 8:30am to help with parents' and guardians' work commitments. Details of the venue(s) can be found on our Venues and Locations page.
Eligibility & how to book
- Youngsters must be aged between 9 and 15 years old at the time they attend a Police Camp.
- Youngsters must live in the Bradford District.
- You can book a maximum of one week per group of camp dates
Further information must be provided, if requested, for any medical/disability/safeguarding/behavioural issues declared. This allows us to risk assess bookings to ensure we provide a programme to meet the needs of youngsters and manage their safety and well-being appropriately.
Please also note, whilst we endeavour to make Police Camps accessible to all, we cannot provide one-to-one support or personal care and staff are not trained to administer medication.
Unfortunately we will not be able to accept applications from those who do not meet these criteria.
We're currently only accepting provisional bookings for our Easter Camp (Group A) in April. This is because we're awaiting final decisions to be made by our partners in relation to funding for our other camps. Please refer back to this page for more information in relation to Group B and Group C camps and booking availability.
- Places for the Easter Camp are £15.00 per young person. Pricing for other camps are to be confirmed when we start accepting bookings for those dates.
- You can book a maximum of one week per group of camp dates (see the above table on this page to identify booking groups)
- Your provisional booking is not complete until payment is received. Contact us if you require an alternative method of payment.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your booking and the online payment system will issue you with a reference number when a payment is made successfully. Please keep these details safe as we may ask for these details on the day.