Camp dates for 2018
|Easter Camp||Tues 10 - Fri 13 April 2018||9am-4pm||Trinity Green Campus, Bradford College||Group A|
|Summer Camp 1||Mon 6 - Fri 10 August 2018||9am-4pm||Trinity Green Campus, Bradford College||Group B|
|Summer Camp 2||Mon 13 - Fri 17 August 2018||9am-4pm||University Academy Keighley||Group B|
|Autumn Camp||Tues 23 - Fri 26 October 2018||9am-4pm||Trinity Green Campus, Bradford College||Group C|
While our events start at 9:00am, we open doors at 8:30am to help with parents' and guardians' work commitments. Details of the venue(s) can be found on our Venues and Locations page.
Eligibility & how to book
- Youngsters must be aged between 9 and 15 years old at the time they attend a Police Camp.
- Youngsters must live in the Bradford District.
- Further information must be provided, if requested, for any medical/disability/ safeguarding/ behavioural issues declared. This allows us to risk assess bookings to ensure we provide a programme to meet the needs of youngsters and manage their safety and well-being appropriately.
- Please note, whilst we endeavour to make Police Camps accessible to all, we cannot provide one-to-one support or personal care and staff are not trained to administer medication.
Further information must be provided, if requested, for any medical/disability/safeguarding/behavioural issues declared. This allows us to risk assess bookings to ensure we provide a programme to meet the needs of youngsters and manage their safety and well-being appropriately.
Unfortunately we will not be able to accept applications from those who do not meet these criteria.
Bookings are now closed to members of the public.
- Places are £15.00 per young person, per week.
- You can book a maximum of two weeks.
- Your provisional booking is not complete until payment is received. Contact us if you require an alternative method of payment.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your booking and the online payment system will issue you with a reference number when a payment is made successfully. Please keep these details safe as we may ask for these details on the day.
How to pay
You can make a payment at the same time as completing the online booking form. If you'd like to pay at a later date, you can do so by using your Police Camps Booking Reference (PCR number) on our payments page.