Camp dates for 2018
|Easter Camp||Tues 10 - Fri 13 April 2018||9am-4pm||Trinity Green Campus, Bradford College||Group A|
|Summer Camp 1||Mon 6 - Fri 10 August 2018||9am-4pm||Trinity Green Campus, Bradford College||Group B (Fully booked)|
|Summer Camp 2||Mon 13 - Fri 17 August 2018||9am-4pm||University Academy Keighley||Group B (Fully booked)|
|Autumn Camp||Tues 23 - Fri 26 October 2018||9am-4pm||Trinity Green Campus, Bradford College||Group C|
While our events start at 9:00am, we open doors at 8:30am to help with parents' and guardians' work commitments. Details of the venue(s) can be found on our Venues and Locations page.
Eligibility & how to book
- Youngsters must be aged between 9 and 15 years old at the time they attend a Police Camp.
- Youngsters must live in the Bradford District.
- Further information must be provided, if requested, for any medical/disability/ safeguarding/ behavioural issues declared. This allows us to risk assess bookings to ensure we provide a programme to meet the needs of youngsters and manage their safety and well-being appropriately.
- Please note, whilst we endeavour to make Police Camps accessible to all, we cannot provide one-to-one support or personal care and staff are not trained to administer medication.
Further information must be provided, if requested, for any medical/disability/safeguarding/behavioural issues declared. This allows us to risk assess bookings to ensure we provide a programme to meet the needs of youngsters and manage their safety and well-being appropriately.
Unfortunately we will not be able to accept applications from those who do not meet these criteria.
Book online Important! We only have spaces left for Autumn Camp bookings.
- Places are £15.00 per young person, per week.
- You can book a maximum of two weeks.
- Your provisional booking is not complete until payment is received. Contact us if you require an alternative method of payment.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your booking and the online payment system will issue you with a reference number when a payment is made successfully. Please keep these details safe as we may ask for these details on the day.
How to pay
You can make a payment at the same time as completing the online booking form. If you'd like to pay at a later date, you can do so by using your Police Camps Booking Reference (PCR number) on our payments page.